September 6, 2011

Honda Civic Improved engine for 2012

HondaCIvic2012 460x248 Honda Civic 2012 Versi Eropa Teaser Pertama
When I decided to work for my uncle, my mum was very disappointed. My uncle runs a business of selling used cars in Wimbledon, which means I am around cars all the time and that's something my mum didn't want to happen. She always wanted me to be girly, she wanted us to go shopping together, have girly days out but since I can remember I have hated all those things.

I have always been interested in cars, as a young girl I would spend my weekends helping my dad to clean his car. I am always on the internet reading up on all the latest news about cars, and last night I read about the new 2012 Honda Civic which will feature an improved version of the 2.2 litre i-DTEC engine.

Improvements to Honda's 2.2 i-DTEC diesel engine provides 10PS more than the previous engine whilst reducing emissions, which has been reduced by 29g/km compared to the model it replaces. These enhancements come courtesy of refinements including the oil flow through the engine, which has been carefully managed to reduce circulation loss, engine materials and components have also been revised in order to reduce friction.

car, civic, engine, honda, improved, internet, refinements, sedan, sport

Read More On http://www.articlesbase.com/cars-articles/improved-engine-for-2012-honda-civic-5190710.html

No comments:

Post a Comment