August 24, 2011

Very Good Experience With Bridgestone Potenza RE92 Tires








spacer






2722bs_potenza_re92_ci2_l.jpg

The Bridgestone Potenza RE92 has been a good value performance tire for some time now.  I've had several sets of these tires on my Subaru and I have liked them each time.

My Subarua Outback had old tires on it when I bought it so I was in need of an upgrade.  I was looking for something that would firm up the handling of the car.  I replaced the old car tires with a set of H-rated Potenza RE92 195/60-14 tires and as expected the handling improved without adding any noise or discturbing the comfort of my ride.  The ride was no longer mushy, but smooth and comfrotable.

Read More On  http://www.articlesbase.com/cars-articles/bridgestone-potenza-re92-tire-review-3567976.html

No comments:

Post a Comment