March 30, 2011

The Ford Kuga

Ford 2011 Kuga
The Ford Company is one of the big three that I think is going to outlive everything. While personally, I am not a fan of Ford cars, I think that the Ford family is an all-American family and I think that they try their hardest to keep up with the demands for technology as they are from an age of no technology.

However, the new Ford 2011 Kuga is going to be one of the leading cars on the market I think. It is going to be three-doors, which I think is pretty cool and while the BMW X6 is the competition, the Ford 2011 Kuga is going to have a much lower price.

The cool thing about the Ford 2011 Kuga is what is under the hood. With a 1.6-liter turbocharged engine capacity of up to 178 hp, dual clutch transmission with Powershift and a full drive this car is going to blow everyone out of the water, which I think is the entire point actually!

No comments:

Post a Comment