March 30, 2011

Lexus LFA

2011 Lexus LFA
Okay all you auto-heads out there that have just been waiting for your next fix – the brand new 2011 Lexus LFA is definitely if. This is actually one car that it took me quite a while to wrap my entire head around, for it is by far one of the best prototypes out there. This car has a top speed of about 202 MPH and it just looks really freakin’ cool! This car has been described as a mystery wrapped in an enigma coated in carbon fiber and I have to say that this car is it for me. While this car might not be a race car just yet, it is going to top the charts, just you wait.
Remember – 2011 is the year for the cars, all sorts of different and unique cars and the 2011 Lexus LFA is just one of them!

2 comments:

  1. I would like to know what are the different colors of LFA that are to be launched by Lexus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe we can wait until the Lexus launched the new variant of LFA,,

    ReplyDelete